Background Checks are required for all adults if staying at Camp Wawona during any Youth or Outdoor Education event where minors are on the premises. Background checks cost $30.00, and this must be paid upon arrival to Camp Wawona.
Please follow the following procedure:
1. Go to: www.ncsrisk.org/adventist
2. If you've never done this training before, select "First Time Registrant"
3. For Union Level, select "Pacific"
4. For Conference Level, select "Central California Conference"
5. Then, create a User Name and Password and follow the prompts.
Once you are registered you may begin the course associated with this background check. The course will take about 1 hour to one and a half hours to complete. After completing the course you must print out the certificate of completion and send it to our office.